Below is a list of links to new and updated pages between July and the end of September 2017. Unexpected off trail distractions (including a mild injury) were many this quarter. As a result, not much happened on the trail or this blog. I only managed to do five hikes. Hopefully, things will settle down and I can get more hiking in and create more pages between now and the end of the year.
Clicking on links below will open the page in a new tab so that it will be easier to follow links on those pages and still get back to this one.
- Added hikes #37 through # 41 on my 2017 Hikes Page.
New Hike Pages (also updated on My Hikes by Distance Page)
- Angeles Crest Mile Marker 56.00 to Cooper Canyon Campground, Winston Ridge, Bump 6903, and Winston Peak.
- Islip Saddle to Throop Peak and Mt. Hawkins
- Dawson Saddle to Mt. Burnham and Throop Peak
- Dawson Saddle to Throop Peak lollipop.
Angeles Forest 12 Peak Challenge
- Added five hikes to My 12-Peak Challenge Page. I’ve now hiked to each peak at least one time this year.
52 Hike Challenge 2017 Page.
- Added hikes #20 through #24 on my 52 Hike Challenge 2017 page. Note: I’m only including different hikes in Angeles National Forest that go to one of the 12 peaks in my 12-Peak Challenge.
Updated Peaks (also updated on My Peak Bagging Routes Page)
- Throop Peak: added three new routes.
- Mt. Hawkins: added a new route.
- Winston Peak: added a new route.
- Winston Ridge: added a new route.
- Mt. Burnham: added a new route.
New Trailhead Pages (also updated to My Map Page)
Updated Trailhead Pages