- Islip Saddle to Mt. Islip: 6.7 miles, 1580′ gain and loss.
- From Crystal Lake Campground, Lower Windy Gap Trail to Big Cienega Trail to South Islip Ridge Trail to Mt. Islip. From Mt. Islip, Islip Ridge Trail to Upper Windy Gap Trail to Lower Windy Gap Trail to Crystal Lake Campground: 7.5 miles, 2420′ gain and loss. First Hike: 3-8-2015.
- Islip Saddle to Windy Gap to Mt. Islip, down to Islip Ridge Trail, down to Big Cienega Trail, down to road to South Mount Hawkins, up Windy Gap Trail to Windy Gap down to Islip Saddle: 9.8 Miles, 2608′ gain and loss. First Hike: 8-12-2011.
- Crystal Lake: Wawona Trail to Islip Ridge Trail to Mt. Islip; down to Windy Gap, down Big Cienega to South Hawkins Fire Road, down to Deer Flats; road-Lost Ridge Trail-Road to Crystal Lake: 10.9 miles, 2675′ gain and loss. First Hike: 9-4-2011.
- → Backpacking Trip. Day one: Islip Saddle to Little Jimmy and set up camp. Little Jimmy to Mt. Islip and back. Day two: Pacific Crest Trail from Little Jimmy to Hawkins Ridge Trail; Hawkins Ridge Trail around Middle Mt. Hawkins to its south Saddle; hike the ridge up to Middle Mt. Hawkins and down the use trail to the north saddle; return to the Pacific Crest Trail and hike down to Islip Saddle: 12.2 miles, 3235′ gain and loss. First Hike: 6-22-2014.
- → Backpacking Trip. Day one: Islip Saddle to Little Jimmy and set up camp. Little Jimmy to Mt. Islip and back. Day two: Little Jimmy to Throop Peak and back; down to Islip Saddle: 13.6 miles, 3268′ gain and loss. First Hike: 5-30-2014.
- Islip Saddle up to Throop Peak, Mt. Burnham, Mt. Baden-Powell and back down to Mt. Hawkins, Mt. Islip, and Islip Saddle: 18.2 miles, 4662′ gain and Loss. First Hike: 10-8-2011.
Views from Mt. Islip (Click to view larger image)