- Dawson Saddle to Pacific Crest Trail up to Mt. Hawkins; Throop Peak on the way back to Dawson Saddle: 6.2 miles, 1415′ gain. First Hike: 9-30-2012.
- Islip Saddle to Mt. Hawkins and back: 8.9 miles, 2490′ gain and loss. First Hike: 11-9-2011.
- Dawson Saddle to Throop Peak (up the ridge due to icy snow on the Dawson Saddle Trail along the north face of Throop peak), PCT to Mt. Hawkins, down to Copter Ridge following the ridge (of the same name) down from Mt. Hawkins, back up to Mt. Hawkins, back up to Throop Peak (which I would skip on the way back without snow or with microspikes), and down to Dawson Saddle: 10.8 miles, 3235′ gain and loss. First Hike: 4-18-2015.
- Islip Saddle Trailhead: Pacific Crest Trail to Throop Peak. On the way back summit Mt. Hawkins and follow the west ridge down to the PCT and return to Islip Saddle: 11.3 miles, 2698′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 8-28-2016.
- Dawson Saddle up to Pacific Crest Trail up to Mt. Hawkins, down to the Hawkins Ridge Trail; Hawkins Ridge Trail around Middle Mt. Hawkins to South Mt. Hawkins and back to the PCT; PCT to JCT Dawson Saddle, down to trailhead: 12.5 miles, 2974′ gain and loss. First Hike: 7-27-2011.
- Dawson Saddle Trail to the Pacific Crest Trail to Mt. Hawkins to the Hawkins Ridge Trail to Middle Mt. Hawkins and South Mt. Hawkins. On the way back, summit Throop Peak and followed its west ridge down to the Dawson Saddle Trail: 13.2 miles, 3420′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 9-18-2016.
- Islip Saddle up to Throop Peak, Mt. Burnham, Mt. Baden-Powell and back down to Mt. Hawkins, Mt. Islip, and Islip Saddle: 18.2 miles, 4662′ gain and Loss. First Hike: 10-8-2011.
Views from Mt. Hawkins (Click image to view larger size)