- Dawson Saddle to Throop Peak: 4.2 miles, 1235′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 5-19-2012.
- Dawson Saddle To Mt. Lewis and Throop Peak: 5.2 miles, 1728′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 10-25-2014.
- Dawson Saddle to Mt. Burnham to Mt. Baden-Powell and back (PCT around Mt. Burnham), up to Throop Peak and down to Dawson Saddle: 9 miles, 2680′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 5-27-2013.
- Dawson Saddle to Throop Peak (up the ridge due to icy snow on the Dawson Saddle Trail along the north face of Throop Peak), PCT to Mt. Hawkins, down to Copter Ridge following the ridge (of the same name) down from Mt. Hawkins, back up to Mt. Hawkins, back up to Throop Peak (which I would skip on the way back without snow or with microspikes), and down to Dawson Saddle: 10.8 miles, 3235′ gain and loss. First Hike: 4-18-2015.
- Islip Saddle Trailhead: Pacific Crest Trail to Throop Peak and back: 11.2 miles, 2578′ gain. First Hike: 9-16-2012.
- Islip Saddle Trailhead: Pacific Crest Trail to Throop Peak. On the way back summit Mt. Hawkins and follow the west ridge down to the PCT and return to Islip Saddle: 11.3 miles, 2698′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 8-28-2016.
- Crystal Lake Campground to Throop Peak and Mt. Hawkins: 11.5 miles, 3,540′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 6-2-2017.
- Dawson Saddle Trail to the Pacific Crest Trail to Mt. Hawkins to the Hawkins Ridge Trail to Middle Mt. Hawkins and South Mt. Hawkins. On the way back, summit Throop Peak and followed its west ridge down to the Dawson Saddle Trail: 13.2 miles, 3420′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 9-18-2016.
- → Backpacking Trip. Day one: Islip Saddle to Little Jimmy and set up camp. Little Jimmy to Mt. Islip and back. Day two: Little Jimmy to Throop Peak and back; down to Islip Saddle: 13.6 miles, 3268′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 5-30-2014.
- Islip Saddle up to Throop Peak, Mt. Burnham, Mt. Baden-Powell and back down to Mt. Hawkins, Mt. Islip, and Islip Saddle: 18.2 miles, 4662′ of gain and Loss. First Hike: 10-8-2011.
Views from Throop Peak (Click image to view larger size)