Bandito Campground is accessible via car and requires a reservation to camp. It has vault toilets but no water and is able to accommodate groups up to 150. Requires reservation to camp. Closed winter months (typically November to April).
- Chilao to Bandito Campground: 3.0 miles, 685′ of gain and loss.
- Silver Moccasin Trail: Three Points to Bandito Campground: 4.4 miles, 875′ of gain and loss
- Silver Moccasin Trail: Three Points to Horse Flats: 5.4 miles, 1050′ of gain and loss.
- Three Points to Mt. Hillyer: 9.4 miles, 1535′ of gain and loss.
- AC MM 54.10 to Mt. Hillyer Lollipop: 11 miles, 2130′ of gain and loss.