Location: About half of the way up Mount Wilson Road Google Map
Parking: On both sides of Mt. Wilson Road and may require a National Forest Adventure Pass.
- Eaton Saddle to Mt. Lowe: 3.2 miles, 520′ of gain and loss
- Eaton Saddle to Mt. Markham: 3.2 miles, 790′ of gain and loss
- Eaton Saddle to San Gabriel Peak: 3.2 miles, 1071′ of gain and loss
- Eaton Saddle Trailhead to San Gabriel Peak to San Gabriel Peak Trailhead: 3.4 miles, 1071′ gain, 1,411′ loss
- Eaton Saddle to Valley Forge Campground: 6.0 miles, 1700′ if gain and loss.
- Eaton Saddle to Mt. Lowe, Inspiration Point, Mt. Muir, and Mt. Markham: 8.8 miles, 2211′ of gain and loss.
- Eaton Saddle to Mt Lowe and Brown Mountain: 9.1 miles, 2,5320′ of gain and loss.
- Eaton Saddle to Mt. Lowe, Echo Mountain, and Inspiration Point: 11.2 miles, 2730′ of gain and loss.
Pingback: Angeles Crest Highway Drive – Los Angeles Excursions
Pingback: Between Two Layers Of Clouds | Hiking Angeles Forest