- Dawson Saddle to Mt. Burnham and Throop Peak: 6.5 miles, 2,070′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 8-13-2017.
- Dawson Saddle to Mt. Burnham to Mt. Baden-Powell and back (PCT around Mt. Burnham): 8.7 miles, 2333′ of gain and loss: First Hike: 10-1-2011.
- Dawson Saddle to Mt. Burnham to Mt. Baden-Powell and back (PCT around Mt. Burnham), up to Throop Peak and down to Dawson Saddle: 9 miles, 2680′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 5-27-2013.
- Vincent Gap to Mt. Baden-Powell, follow the east ridge down to the PCT and to Mt. Burnham. Follow the PCT the entire way back to Vincent Gap (skipping a re-summit of Mt. Baden-Powell: 10 miles, 3456′ of gain and loss. First Hike: 9-11-2016.
- Islip Saddle up to Throop Peak, Mt. Burnham, Mt. Baden-Powell and back down to Mt. Hawkins, Mt. Islip, and Islip Saddle: 18.2 miles, 4662′ of gain and Loss. First Hike: 10-8-2011.
Views from Burnham (Click image to view larger size)