Location: Three Points Google Map (Angeles Crest Highway between Newcomb’s Ranch and Camp Valcrest)
Note: Turn onto Sulfur Springs Road (indicated with street sign) to reach the paved parking lot and pit toilet restroom area. There is also a large brown highway sign at the road. The highway sign says: “Sulphur SPR / Santa Clara Div. Rd. and gives distances to Organizational Camps, Bendito Group CG, and Horse Flat CG.”
Parking: Parking may require a National Forest Adventure Pass.
- Silver Moccasin Trail: Three Points to Bandito Campground: 4.4 miles, 875′ of gain and loss
- Silver Moccasin Trail: Three Points to Horse Flats: 5.4 miles, 1050′ of gain and loss.
- Three Points to Mt. Hillyer Lollipop: 8 miles, 1615′ of gain and loss.
- Three Points to Mt. Hillyer: 8.4 miles, 1605′ of gain and loss.
- Three Points to Mt. Waterman Loop: 11.3 miles, 2520′ of gain and loss.
- Three Points to Winston Peak: 11.4 miles, 1977′ of gain and loss.