Below is a list of links to new and updated pages since mid-January. I’ve found the changes regarding recording the hikes I do to be manageable and I anticipate being able to continue to create or update a page for each hike I do which provides a track map and a route description (at a minimum) for the foreseeable future. That said, I continue to deal with unexpected off trail distractions, but, hope to get started writing posts for the peaks in my 12 peak challenge soon (I’ve started one for Mt. Vetter).
Clicking on links below will open the page in a new tab so that it will be easier to follow links on those pages and still get back to this one.
- Added hikes #5 through #17 on my 2017 Hikes Page.
New Hike Pages (also updated on My Hikes by Distance Page)
- AC MM 54.10 to Winston Peak
- AC MM 54.10 to Mt. Hillyer Lollipop
- Devil’s Canyon to Devil’s Canyon Trail Camp
- Mt. Waterman Loop
- Eaton Saddle to Mt. Lowe, Echo Mountain, and Inspiration Point Loop.
- San Gabriel Peak Trailhead to San Gabriel Peak, Mt. Lowe, and Muir Peak
- Switzer Picnic Area to Switzer Falls and the Arroyo Seco to the mouth of Bear Canyon.
- PCT: Mill Creek to Mt. Pacifico
- Cloudburst Summit to Cooper Canyon Falls, Winston Ridge and Winston Peak
Angeles Forest 12 Peak Challenge
- Added several hikes to My 12-Peak Challenge Page.
52 Hike Challenge 2017 Page.
- Added hikes #3 through # 10 on my 52 Hike Challenge 2017 page. Note: I’m only including different hikes in Angeles National Forest that go to one of the 12 peaks in my 12-Peak Challenge.
Updated Peaks (also updated on My Peak Bagging Routes Page)
- Echo Mountain, added a new route.
- Mt. Lowe, added two new routes.
- Mt. Waterman, added a new route.
- San Gabriel Peak added a new route.
- Muir Peak added a new route.
- Mt. Hillyer added a new route.
- Winston Peak added a new route.
- Winston Ridge added a new route.
New Trailhead Pages (also update to My Map Page)
Updated Trailhead Pages
- Eaton Saddle Trailhead; added a new route.
- San Gabriel Peak Trailhead; added a new route.
- Switzer Picnic Area Trailhead; added a new route.
- Mt. Waterman Trailhead; added a new route.