Below is a list of new and updated pages for this blog between April and June 2016.
Clicking on links below will open the page in a new tab so that it will be easier to follow links on those pages and still get back to this one.
- Added hikes #18 through #41 on my 2016 Hikes Page.
- Vincent Gap to Mt. Baden-Powell. Updated to the new format including a map.
Updated 52 Hike Challenge
- Added hikes #11 through #28 on my 52 Hike Challenge Page. Note: I’m only counting different hikes in Angeles National Forest starting in February for the challenge.
New Peaks (also updated on My Peak Bagging Routes Page)”
- Fox Peak elevation 5033′ in Angeles National Forest
- Lookout Peak elevation 8531′ in Kings Canyon National Park
- Roundtop elevation 6316′ in Angeles National Forest
Updated Peaks (also updated on My Peak Bagging Routes Page):
- Cucamonga Peak added a new route.
- Middle Mt. Hawkins added a new route.
- Ontario Peak added a new route.
Fabulous hiking resource, Kyle. Just returned from the Rockies and preparing for summit climb of Mount Rainier. Now I must travel to the left coast and hike the Angles peaks. Thanks so much for sharing these trails with your readers.
Thanks, Jim. The Rockies and Rainer sound fantastic.