As I mentioned in an earlier post, this year has consisted of many distractions that have kept me tethered to the city and away from the trails. Below are the pages I’ve added or updated since my last “additions” post. The main thing I’ve done (which many of you have already discovered) is to map all my trail photo galleries in Angeles National Forest to my map page. After such a disappointing year for me in the mountains, I’m looking forward to what 2016 will bring.
- Added hikes #031 through #049 to my 2015 Hikes Page.
MY MAP PAGE
- Added a new category (black symbol) for links to my trail photo galleries for Angeles National Forest on My Map Page.
- Added links to the new peaks (in Angeles National Forest) mentioned below.
NEW PEAKS (ALSO UPDATED ON MY PEAK BAGGING RESUME PAGE)
- Kratka Ridge (Angeles National Forest–SGMNM)
- Little Baldy (Sequoia National Park)
UPDATED PEAKS (ALSO UPDATED ON MY PEAK BAGGING RESUME PAGE)
- Mt. Williamson (added a new route starting from Eagle’s Roost)
- Winston Peak (added a new route following the PCT starting from Mile Marker 54.10 on Angeles Crest Highway)
UPDATED TRAIL PHOTO PAGES
- PCT: JCT Mt. Baden-Powell to JCT Dawson Saddle (added photos and changed to new format)
- Silver Moccasin Trail: West Fork Trail Camp to Angeles Crest (added photos and changed to new format)
NEW TRAIL PHOTO PAGES
- Little Baldy Trail (Sequoia National Park)